TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Payments on uptogames are supported by payment processors. Accepted forms of payment are , credit card and Paypal.
-The basis of the complaint of the purchased product is compliance with the guarantee the rules for the product.
– website is selling Games .
– Purchased items are show up button DOWLOAD customer’s Click on it after the payment is confirmed on payment processor
– uptogames is not responsible for the delay in posting of payments caused by the fault of the intermediary banks or other external reasons independent from the store.
– On all products sold in the shop warranty in accordance with applicable law.
10. uptogames operates 24 hours / day, 7 days a week. Contact is also possible service round the clock. We respond to all messages within a maximum of 24 hours. If there is no answer at this time, please contact us through , LiveChat or e-mail available on the home page.
– To make a purchase in a shop must be over 18 years old. Otherwise guardian consent is required.
– website reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate service for any reason, without notice
– Purchases made on uptogames are a contract purchase – sale for both parties to comply with it. Customer agrees to pay for purchased items and the seller to deliver the purchased product.
– You agree that website is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, or damages for loss of profits, goodwill or other intangible losses resulting from the use.
– You agree not to copy, modify, duplicate, sell, resell or exploit any part of the uptogames Service without the permission of Ingame LTD
– All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and icons on our website are either trademarks or website elements and other entities. Using the characters contained on our website is strictly prohibitef.
– Games with information “region free” are provided for European market. There should be a different information in product’s description if URL is provided for different area.
I BOUGHT CARD BUT THE CARD LOADED NO EFFECT, THE CARD NUMBER IS NOT VALID ?
We are always available to help you in case your card is unusable. However uptogames would like to emphasize that the card numbers in our store are provided directly from the supplier. The process of entering card into the system is completely automatic, without any manual actions (eg card scratch, enter the card code manually into the system) in this process.
We are always available to help you in case your card is unusable. However uptogames would like to emphasize that the card numbers in our store are provided directly from the supplier. The process of entering card into the system is completely automatic, without any manual actions (eg card scratch, enter the card code manually into the system) in this process. In case we can not fix it, we will refund 100% of the money to the customer
CLAIMS AND RETURNS
For all undelivered orders you can receive full refund. Refunds will be made within 48 hours of notification
After receiving your order and URL consumption is not possible to return it (the URL used by the customers are not subject to complaints / concerns include reasons such as a low performance computer and not the game’s)
If the product delivered is not working properly, complaints should be reported within 48h at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This product will be replaced or a full refund will be made.
* PERSONAL DATA
Data collected during the registration and payment process
Information’s necessary to place an order and log in to the client panel are all personal data which will not be distributed to any 3rd party.
Data collected during the purchase transaction
The data on which we will ask you when you purchase the item after choosing your method of payment. In case of credit card service we may ask for additional verification of the ID card and photo card used for the transaction.
Data collected automatically
When you visit our store we record your computer’s IP address, operating system, browser type and the path where the client came to us. This data is collected by Google Analytics external system and are designed to study traffic statistics
Data collected when you contact us
When you contact us via the website, phone, email, etc. you give us your personal information, such as your name, email address, etc.
How do we use your information
Data collected during the registration will be used only to allow you to log into our system. Registration is compulsory if you want to make a purchase. All these data are not available to anyone, and they are used to make purchases in the store.
Data collected in the course of the correspondence between you and us will be used only to respond to your request.
In the case of the control of the General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection, your data can be made available to employees of the Inspectorate in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
* CONTACT CLIENT
After purchase you will receive emails from us regarding your order. We may also contact you in other matters relating to your order.
If you signed up for our Newsletter, or otherwise consented to receive it, you will receive it from us via email.
* CHANGE DATA
The user can change the password and delete your account from the system. All of this you can make by logging in to your control panel. Data used to purchase can not be changed or deleted, as they are part of the bill or invoice. Automatically collected data can not be changed or removed.
* DATA SECURITY
All transaction information held in an encrypted protocol SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Any third party access to the data is not possible.
Customer contact is via email, phone ora via instan massaging: live chat.
The Company is registered as below: